Skip to main content.

Back to Web Site

Biddeford, Maine
A Proud City Rising Where The Water Falls

Liability Insurance
The City has a primary form it uses for people who wish to file a claim against the City for alledgedly causing property damage or personal injury.


The City has an on-line "Accident Report" claim form which is available by clicking below and is available for anyone who has a property damage or personal injury claim alledgedly caused by the negligence of the City.   Forms can also be obtained in the Human Resources Office in City Hall. The claimant should complete the form, filling in answers to all questions. Copies of any receipts, estimates or paid bills should be attached.

The Accident Report form and applicable attachments should be submitted in person or by mail to the Human Resources Office, Attn: Marcy Faucher at 205 Main Street, Biddeford, ME 04005 or may be faxed to:(207) 571-0674 Upon receipt, the City forwards the information to the insurance agency handling the City's liability insurance for appropriate follow-up. 
A representative from the City's insurance company will make contact with the claimant after receiving this information.

Attached Document or Fileaccident injury report.doc  

205 Main Street Biddeford, Maine 04005 P:207-571-0700 Hours M-F 8-5