Service Request / Comment

Do you have an idea how to make our great city even better? Is there a city service you'd like to see become available? If you have any comments you'd like to express you can contact one of our city departments, any one or all of the City Councilors, or the Mayor. If you're just not sure who to send it to, you can send it to the City's website administrator, and they'll get it to the right person.