Central Station is located in the downtown district and houses the Command Staff, Fire Supression Division, Rescue Division, and the Fire Prevention/Investigation Divisions.
Biddeford Pool Volunteer Station 2
Organized in 1901, raised it's own money build a station. New station was built in 1954. The Biddeford Pool Station has 1 District Chief, and 4 call Firefighters. The Station houses a 1995 class A Central States 1,000 gallon pumper.
HillsBeach Volunteer Station 3
Built in 1984, located approximately 4 miles from the center of the City and near the University of New England Campus. This station was closed in 2007 and is now used for storage.