Tax and Sewer Bill Payment
View and Pay your Tax or Sewer Bills Online
Please note: past due amounts shown online may not be current. Please call the Tax Collector's Office at (207) 284-9326 for the current balance.
It’s now fast and easy to pay and/or view your bills online.
The City of Biddeford is excited to offer customers an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their tax and sewer bills online. We support electronic presentment (viewing) and billing because it is more convenient for our citizens and better for the environment. Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup cost or registration required. Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience.
- Paying your bill online is faster and easier than writing a check and mailing it.
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card.
- You may choose to “Go Paperless” to reduce clutter and help the environment.
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment.
- Pay online for as little as $0.40, less than the cost of a stamp.
Use of a charge card or electronic check/ACH will incur a convenience fee. The City of Biddeford receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
The convenience fee when using a Credit/Debit Card is a percentage rate fee of up to 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1.00. The convenience fee when using an Electronic Check is $0.40.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.
Payments are made through Invoice Cloud. Clicking on the link takes you to their website where you can make your payment.
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call the Tax Collector at (207) 284-9326.
If there is an error in the credit card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330, option 3.