From: Kathy Russell [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 11:25 AM
To: Bennett, James <James.Bennett@Biddefordmaine.org>
Subject: FOAA request
November 6, 2018
This email is a request under the Freedom of Access Act.
I am seeking electronic copies of the following public records:
(1) Copies of the RFP that was used to solicit quotes for the parking kiosks/meters and hand held parking ticket devices including all responses to the RFP.
(2) Copies of contracts or other agreements associated with the purchase or lease of parking kiosks/meters and hand held parking ticket devices.
(3) Any non-privileged emails or documents associated with negotiation of purchase or lease of parking kiosks/meters and hand held parking ticket devices.
My hope and expectation is that fulfilling this request will take minimal time and effort from city employees. If for some reason this request may require more than two hours of work, please let me know and I will be happy to try to refine the scope.
Sent from my iPhone
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL Hand held Parking Devices
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR Parking Management
- Proposal COMPLUS
- Proposal Hectronic
- Proposal ITS
- Proposal McKay System
- Proposal NET TECH
- Proposal SEPP
- Proposal United Public Safety - Cale
- 9-04-2018 Hand Held Parking Ticket Enforcement-BIDS
- 9-04-2018 Purchase of Hand Held Parking Ticket Enforcement Equipment - ORDER
- 9-04-2018 Purchase of Parking Kiosks-ORDER
From: Phinney, Brian
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 5:36 PM
To: 'email@example.com' <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: Bennett, James <James.Bennett@Biddefordmaine.org>
Subject: FOAA Request - Kiosks and Handheld Devices
Attached please find the requested public records. Please note there are no communications (emails or documents) relative to your request under item 3. The documents will be posted to the City’s FOAA website on Monday. Due to the delayed ability to post the documents to website I am sending the documents directly. Please let me know if you have any difficulty opening the files.
Brian S. Phinney
Chief Operating Officer/ Technology Dir.
City of Biddeford
P.O. Box 586
205 Main Street
Biddeford, ME 04005
Phone: (207) 571-0032
Fax: (207) 571-0656