From: Kathy Russell [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 11:51 PM
To: Bennett, James <James.Bennett@Biddefordmaine.org>; Bennett, James <James.Bennett@Biddefordmaine.org>
Subject: FOAA request - Label Replacements
December 3, 2018
This email is a request under the Freedom of Access Act.
I am seeking electronic copies of the following public records:
(1) Copies of all pricing/quote communications including expediting charges and all costs (for both the work itself and shipping) related to design and layout work associated with the work to remove the word “Meter” on the replacement labels for the new parking kiosks/meters.
(2) Copies of all design specifications and instructions to the vendor on how to change the wording on the replacement labels for the new parking kiosks/meters.
(3) Copies of all change orders or purchase orders related to the replacement labels for the new parking kiosks/meters.
(4) Estimate of the number of man hours (by anyone on the city payroll) spent related to and leading up to the decision to change the label (ex: 4 people in a 1 hour meeting equals 4 man hours). This should include the total number of hours spent in meetings and discussions whether in person, on the phone or via email.
(5) Copies of all email communications (internal or external) associated with the decision to change the labels.
(6) Number of billable hours by city legal counsel associated with the decision to change the labels.
For clarification, the label change that is the subject of this request is shown in the before (left) and after (right) picture in this email.
My hope and expectation is that fulfilling this request will take minimal time and effort from city employees. If for some reason this request may require more than two hours of work, please let me know and I will be happy to try to refine the scope.
Sent from my iPad