Registering a Vehicle
Biddeford residents may register or renew the registration of vehicles at the City Clerk’s Office, located on the ground floor of City Hall.
What do I need to bring with me to register my vehicle?
1) Proof of insurance
2) Payment by cash, check, or credit card
3) The prior registration
4) New cars purchased through a dealership: Bring your packet from the dealership
5) Private sales: Bring bill of sale and title of the car
If you are new to Biddeford, please bring some proof of residency, such as:
- Your updated driver's license
- A bill or other mail sent to your Biddeford address
- A rental agreement
- Mortgage coupon
This online service makes it possible for you to renew your motor vehicle registration and to pay your local excise tax in one simple transaction.
To use this service, you will need:
- Your current vehicle registration
- Your insurance card
- Your vehicle's current mileage
- A printer