To whom it may concern:
I am writing to you on behalf of LocalLabs which is an online publication that reports on and informs the public about local government activities. If you are not the public record officer please forward it to the public record officer or reply to this email with the proper contact.
Pursuant to state public record and open government transparency laws, I am requesting electronic records of the following:
- Information and reports containing any contracts, donations, or grants from the Center for Tech and Civic Life (https://www.techandciviclife.org/) including dollar amounts received and date grants awarded.
- Any preliminary grant reports showing how and where this money was spent.
- Any and all records, including email, pertaining to vote counters supplied by CTCL itself
The purpose of the request is to access and disseminate information as a matter of public interest and is not for the principal purpose of personal or commercial benefit. I request you furnish any responsive documents and items without charge. Disclosure of the requested information to me is in the public interest because it is likely to contribute significantly to public understanding of the operations or activities of the government and is not primarily in my commercial interest. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
From: Lamontagne, Danica
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 11:01 AM
To: 'email@example.com' <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: RE: Public Record Request - CTCL Grant Records
Good morning Vince,
Thank you for your Freedom of Access Act request dated October 18, 2021. Please consider this a formal acknowledgement of your request.
The City of Biddeford provides the first two hours of work on each public records request at no charge. We believe that we will be able to fulfill your request in less than two hours. Therefore, there is no fee associated with your request.
I anticipate being able to provide the documents you are seeking by the end of the week.
City of Biddeford
- We have received your response for CTCL COVID-19 Response Grant Report
- We have received your response for CTCL COVID-19 Response Grant Report_1
- We have received your response for CTCL COVID-19 Response Grant Extension Request - Additional Information Needed
- Remaining Funds Received - CTCL COVID-19 Response Grant
- CTCL COVID-19 Response Grant, Final Report
- CTCL COVID-19 Response Grant, Extension Request - Approved
- CTCL COVID-19 Response Grant Report Form
- CTCL COVID-19 Grant_ Extension Request