At the City of Biddeford work/life balance is central to our employment approach. We now offer a 36 hour/4 day work week (you are paid for 40 hours!). We are a collaborative, fast-paced, rewarding employer and our goal is to provide friendly efficient services to the citizens of Biddeford!
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Amazing benefits and paid time off
The responsibilities of an Account Clerk includes receiving and receipting payments for property taxes; sewer fees and vehicle registrations. The issuance of sporting licenses, dog licenses, beach permits, mooring permits, business licenses and shellfish licenses and all vital records, including birth, death and marriage certificates and licenses. Provide assistance with elections. The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills.
These positions will remain open until filled. We will begin interviewing the week of 4/24.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vehicle Registration or Property Tax: 1 year (Preferred)
- City/Town employment: 1 year (Preferred)